2003 – Won the Malcom Jenkins prize as an Undergraduate.
2003 – Dental Elective: travelled to Malaysia and did dentistry in Kalantan University Dental Institute.
– I had a wonderful time doing dentistry abroad. Loved learning about the country and culture. I have travelled back to Malaysia many times since.
2004 – Qualified BDS Front | Barts & the London School of Medicine & Dentistry.
2005 – Completed vocational training in Peterborough. Awarded prize for the best communication project.
2007 – Awarded MJDF Diploma at Royal College of Surgeons.
2008 – Certified in Invisalign.
– Completed the renowned Christopher Orr’s course – 1 year certificate course Cosmetic Dentistry & Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry’.
2009 – Certified in Botox and Fillers.
– Completed the Smile Makeovers course with my patient alongside my colleagues from the TV programme ‘Extreme Makeover’.
2009 – Certified in Inman Aligner.
2011- Certified in 6 month braces.
2012 – Completed SAAD sedation training for nervous patients.
2013 – Certified in Fast Braces.
2014 – Enrolled in Orthodontic MSC at Warwick University.
2015 – Awarded Certificate in Primary Care in Oral Surgery by Royal College Surgeons UK.
– Started my post as a clinical tutor teaching undergraduate students at The royal London hospital
2016 – Finalist & awarded highly commended in the dentistry awards for best young dentist in London
– Part of the interview panel interviewing new dental student intakes for the University.
2016 – Commenced teaching undergraduate dental students at the Royal London Hospital.
2017- Finalist in the Dental Awards as best dentist in the South.
I hope to continue growing and being able to provide the best of dentistry to my patients.